NO-BAKE GRANOLA ENERGY BITES
We discovered this great, no-bake energy bite granola recipe at Gimme some Oven. What you’ll love about this quick and easy recipe is that it only requires about 10 minutes to make. Not only will these little gems give you a healthier boost to your day, they are easily customizable to the flavor of your choosing.
We love this recipe because:
- No difficulty Level to Make
- Only Requires about 10 Minutes to Make
- Change up The Recipe to Your Choice of Ingredients
NO BAKE GRANOLA ENERGY BITES
These delicious little no bake energy bites are the perfect healthy snack!
- 1 cup granola
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Mine were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Makes about 20-25 balls.